Questions on a model t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Questions on a model t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Kline on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 03:55 pm:

i have this 1917 model t and i am trying to find out what type of model t it is the engine number is 1817028 and it is titled as a 1917. I have attached some pics any info would be helpful the car will also be for sale in a couple weeks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 04:09 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/sernos.htm

this is how I figured out what year my block was...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 04:34 pm:

Speedster
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

It's a collage of parts from different years. I would call it a home-built roadster.

The block is 1917.

Somebody who is not knowledgeable will probably pay good money because it is pretty.

An informed Model T collector will probably not pay much unless it has some rare and desirable parts.

It must be uncomfortable with the steering wheel up near the driver's face. The steering column should be lowered or the seat raised so there is better geometry with respect to the driver and the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 06:44 pm:

I wonder what someone was thinking when they threw that together?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration