Nash Logging Truck vs TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Nash Logging Truck vs TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 09:11 pm:

see:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/nash/unspecified/1673863.html

Would you choose this or a TT to work a summer hauling logs in North Dakota forest?

On paper the Nash seems to have the edge...28hp Buda 4 cylinder engine, mid-ship mounted 4-speed transmission/single-speed transfer case combination, 'full-time' 4 wheel drive.

Must say, whether it can outmuscle a TT or not, I'm not sure I like the idea of no firewall and having my feet right next to the red hot exhaust of the Buda on bumpy forest trails...not to mention the noise; be fun though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 09:20 pm:

Could be why there was a steel cover over the engine when they got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

With all the good looks of a brick with wheels, it is a shame the current owner doesn't use it as a commuter
for the Seattle freeway traffic jams just to "liven things up". What a beast ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 11:06 am:

Burger, my thoughts exactly...couldn't think of a more fun (or slower) daily driver.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration