BARN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: BARN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 11:50 am:

To the person that just moved to, I believe, MONTROSE. You asked me who built my barn.

barn

I lost you email so I will put the answer on here. It is 40' x 68' As with any barn you build you will soon wish you had built a bigger one.

The builder is DMD Construction Inc. 3801 Weicker Drive, Fort Collins, Co. 80524. Phone number 1-800-480-5355.
So far after 10 years we have been very happy with it. I have built a warm room inside with two bays so I can work in it in the winter. The entire building is really well insulated and when I turn on the heat in the warm room it goes up to 64 degrees real easy.
Believe it or not I could get 10 Model Ts and a 30 foot motor home in it before I built the warm room.
Try them you will like them, Once I signed the contract they got at it in a few days and finished in less than a week. I also believe their costs were very fair.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration