Xmas present sorted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Xmas present sorted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 08:37 am:

Just made a Xmas gift for my friend, we did about two thousand miles in my car this year. He was my navigator in every event, hill climbs, rally's, speed trials and so on. With his help we came 1st three times 2ed twice and 7th. Rain or shine he never complained.

So I have made him this, it was the original that was on the car until just after our first event. And now it's his bottle opener.

I hope he likes it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 08:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Cool gift idea!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 09:55 am:

What's not to like open the bottle then use it as a knuckle rapper if someone tries to prematurely remove the bottle from the table!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration