27 undercowl gas tank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 27 undercowl gas tank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wes heustess on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 07:44 pm:

I am in need of a new gas tank. I am wondering what I should be looking to pay for one in good condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

$50+ depending on condition and who you're buying from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wes heustess on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 08:21 pm:

This guy wants one fifty. Says its cherry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 08:51 pm:

If I needed one,I'd go for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:06 pm:

Wes,

These folks are doing repair of 26/27 cowl tanks Lilleker Antique Auto Restorations 979-218-4083 http://www.mrmodelt.com/ It might be worth trying that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 12:16 am:

Wes, there's a guy up in Washington that has one for sale, looked real good in the photo.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration