New Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

I now have a good excuse to start a new project.

My daughter in law give birth to my first grand daughter last Monday.
Mother and daughter are doing very well, The father was an other story but the four grand parents are very proud.

I build already a Model T for my two grand sons, I can't do anything else as building one for my grand daughter. What should it be, a race Model T (as the Golden T ), a speedster or simply a roadster ???

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 02:07 pm:

Congratulations Andre I vote for the speedster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 02:10 pm:

Congratulations. How about a pink speedster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 02:24 pm:

Having raised a son and a daughter, no doubt for me it would have to be a fast speedster for the daughter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 02:29 pm:

I thought building Model T's was as good as it gets until I had Grandchildren. It just gets better and better.

I think she deserves a Center-door. Kind of a Cinderella Coach.

Enjoy being a Gram-pa again

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration