Bummer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bummer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 03:49 pm:

Thought this would be a good day to put a new tire on the rear of my '14. I jacked it up, took off the hubcap and guess what, I can't find a wheel puller I always carry one under the back seat (touring) for emergencies. No luck. Have a couple others in the garage somewhere. No luck. Forget about changing the tire today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 04:05 pm:

You do not need to remove the wheel to replace the tire, I find it easier to change them on the car and I have demountable s on mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 04:10 pm:

Richard,
You don't have to take the wheel off to change the tire.
A few pics here:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/301983.html?1343386992

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration