Grandmonkey cranks a T for the first time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Grandmonkey cranks a T for the first time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 02:46 pm:

Always fun to see kids that like to mess with the Model T. Here is one of our grandmonkeys cranking a '15 T and driving. He was 13 at the time and this was his first try.

http://youtu.be/zMHbcpuH2Zk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

Looks more like a grandape! Resources like that handsome lad are great to have around! Lucky man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

What a joy - for both of you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Cool! Good for him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 07:26 pm:

And looked like working the pedals barefoot no less! Wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 09:01 pm:

I saw the bare feet to but I also noticed the T was parked in the shade I suppose so the hot concrete didn't burn his naked feet while he was crankin'

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration