Model T Fordor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T Fordor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Obier on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 09:53 am:

I'm looking for a Fordor project car for a frame off restoration project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Bill -
I will be advertising my unrestored 1926 Model T Fordor with original upholstery in a couple days. SOLID AS A ROCK! The original structural wood is perfect and the doors open/close as designed. Sheet metal is excellent with only one nickel-sized rust hole at the base of the LF front where water had been dripping on it during its multi-year storage in a western state before I bought it. Missing the gooseneck spare tire carrier and wheels/tires. All glass is original and good. I'm trying to track down the radiator shell I loaned a friend a couple years ago before I place the ad. It will be around $4250.
Marshall in Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

Marshall, I am not in the market for another car, I just love Fordors. I sure would like to see some pictures of your car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 10:58 pm:

Ed -
I will include them with my classified ad - if I can find them! :-) Too many other projects await my attention, so I'll probably not get around to this one. But it'd be an easy restoration!
Marshall

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration