Standard Speedo Gear Mounting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Standard Speedo Gear Mounting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

I have a Standard speedometer gear that I would like to mount on my Dayton wire wheel hub. Its a 35 tooth 8P, part number 300. Does anyone know what the bolt circle is for the 1/4 inch diameter mounting holes? I am asking because I have to drill and tap the holes from the front side towards the back and need to know the proper location of the three holes. If anyone knows I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration