Old Photo - Pioneer Tea Delivery Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Pioneer Tea Delivery Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 08, 2014 - 05:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, December 08, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

Nice clear pic. Looks like day one for that truck, around 1924.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, December 08, 2014 - 10:38 pm:

I Like the Tires!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 11:52 am:

It must belong to someone who does not like fixing flats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 12:00 pm:

Don,
You might like the way they look but you probably have never driven with them.
Poor traction, especially on snow, and terrible stopping on dirt or sand.
Also do not run over a beer car with them! The can will crimp around the tire and not let go, down the street you go, click click click. Don't ask me how I know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 12:01 pm:

Rick,
Very cheap to operate, they lasted a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 12:18 pm:

That is a nice body incorporating a Coupe or Sedan cowl and windshield. Not the usual flat dash used in commercial bodies.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 01:01 pm:

They might be on their way to a tea party!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 01:16 pm:

I'm amazed at how clean it is, It looks to be on a mud road but the only mud I see on it is on the running board where someone got in the truck

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration