Old Photo - Showing Us His Home Brewed Pickup Truck And Fordson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Showing Us His Home Brewed Pickup Truck And Fordson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

Farmers work horses. Back on my dads farm are old field truck was lucky to have seats but it worked everyday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 05:13 pm:

Great picture, we've seen it before. I think the closed cab was recognised as a rare coupe body from the pre T era, put on a brass T chassis. Wasn't the Fordson a rare early version too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 05:15 pm:

Early Fordson - ladder sides, 6-spoke rear wheels. 1918-1919.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

Note the Ford script on the radiator fins - and it's horizontal.

I believe that was only on 1909 Fords.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Then it had an upgrade on the headlights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 06:07 pm:

Rear fenders are 1909-1910, and it also appears to have 1-piece spindles, so it all looks consistent with it being an early T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration