November / December Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: November / December Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles C. Smith on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 04:17 pm:

Are the November/ December magazines out yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 04:23 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/500927.html?1418244175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 07:11 pm:

The Nov-Dec Vintage Ford was not mailed this past week. I contacted the printer on Friday and was told they will go out early this coming week (Dec 15).

Thank you,
Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, December 15, 2014 - 01:23 am:

It doesn't matter to me when they come out, I'm always glad to see them. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration