Want to buy a coupe?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Want to buy a coupe?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/community/classic-car/1923-Ford-Model+T-108700 .xhtml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 05:34 pm:

Looks like a Roadster to me!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 05:40 pm:

Me too. But it's mighty powerful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 06:45 pm:

It's original engine they have listed at 60 HP what kind of moonshine are they running

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 07:52 pm:

Don't forget the red suede seats to match the red engine. Don't sit on my red suede seat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 08:16 pm:

Where to begin? I know! I won't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 09:56 pm:

Mark,

That ain't no suede, its valour like the lining of a casket. So they have it listed at 60 hp, is that poetic license of a typical car salesman.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

At least he got the model year correct.

Half the time it seems like folks with 1923 Fords call them 1922 and folks with 1924 Fords call them 1923.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 10:36 pm:

Ya I know it's not suede but that's how they have it listed. Works with the song anyway. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration