You tube demonstration of T starting technique

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: You tube demonstration of T starting technique
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Bracknell United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 09:40 am:

A great way of starting a T demonstrated and also its goat-like ability on rocky mountain tracks.

http://youtu.be/n3TH-winxzU

Don't be thrown by the opening titles, stick with it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 10:17 am:

Bluto was the Wile E. Coyote of 1936.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 10:21 am:

Back when my daughter was quite young, she would become very upset and start sobbing whenever a Popeye cartoon came on the TV. -My wife and I soon learned to quickly change channels whenever we heard the "Popeye the Sailor-Man" music start up. -Then, one day, when we didn't pounce on the TV fast enough, our daughter blurted out through bitter tears, "Why is Popeye always beating up my Daddy???"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 10:33 am:

Et Tu, Brutus?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:00 am:

LOL Bob! That's fantastic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:04 am:

Naw, man. I ain't et nothing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 12:31 pm:

It appears to be a four cylinder Buick. I'm not sure what the octane rating of spinach is.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 04:03 pm:

Bob, that's a funny story about your daughter. I can see how she might be upset, there is a definite resemblance! :D

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration