Ot. But it is a vehicle. Even if it is a fishing boat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ot. But it is a vehicle. Even if it is a fishing boat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s0I-76_pHLQ
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 06:38 am:

Nice boat, I wonder how hw powers the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 06:59 am:

Looks like a hydraulic drive system.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 07:21 am:

Saves on taxes and registration (don't have to have a trailer or truck to pull it with) wonder what the top speed on land is? kinda reminds me of the Amphi-Car the fastest car on the water and the fastest boat on land

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 09:52 am:

That's amazing. It's nice to see that. I spent two years in the 70's developing the Action Track Vanguard which went the way of so many vehicles for lack of marketing. How vehicles have evolved.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 02:52 pm:

Nothing like Russian ingenuity!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration