A hearty thank you.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A hearty thank you.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

Thanks to all who responded with great suggestions to fix my fuel line routing problem. Today was the first sunny day in about a week so I modified the line. First I switched to copper tube and inserted a 6 inch piece of rubber tubing
about center in the line. Used Steve Jelf's picture and ran the line as he had. Worked like a charm. Let it idle for quite a spell on the grade and didn't run out of gas. That is the beauty, helpfulness, and great value this site and all of it's members bring to keep this hobby alive. Thanks again. Harv.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration