OT; Uninvited Christmas day visitor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT; Uninvited Christmas day visitor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson on Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

So, I was lounging around in a food coma after Christmas day luncheon, when I spied this fellow slithering through my front garden.
With the barking of my dogs and the vibration of my approach, he turned around and headed off to whence he came. I took the pics while he was making his escape.
He was between 5' and 6' foot long, a Red Bellied Black snake, cutting his way through my land on his way from one water-course to another. If they're around, there usually aren't any of the aggressive Brown snakes about. I do worry about my dogs in summer.
small.jpg DSC04643 (646 x 485).jpg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration