MTFCA 50th Anniversary National Tour in Calgary and area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: MTFCA 50th Anniversary National Tour in Calgary and area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 06:55 pm:

Should your Vintage Ford not arrive, and it is your thought to attend the MTFCA 50th Anniversary National Tour in Calgary and area, you can find an application form and more information on www.mtfca50.com . . . Reminder: must be post marked Jan 2, 2015 or later.
See you there.

Ross Benedict - Registrar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 01:21 am:

Got my Registration and inspection sheet filled out and ready for the mail.

Gonna make it a three day trip up and same back.
See you There!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 04:40 pm:

See You there Gene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 12:40 am:

Gene, I'm looking at 47 days to get there. I have a few roads to check out on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 01:01 am:

So how many states would that be Dean?

Kirk, will be good to get back together with you guys again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

Gene, With a little good luck 7 States 2 provinces 2 territory's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

Bump!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration