Re-babbeting a Block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Re-babbeting a Block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 07:00 pm:

Was discussing cars with a Model A friend in Conn. who recently picked up a T Tudor and asked about where he could get the babbet replaced. I told him I'd ask here. He can transport if necessary & not off the wall far but I'd like to know where and about how much it'd cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 07:23 pm:

George King in North Franklin ct

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

http://www.jandm-machine.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 09:36 pm:

http://www.model-a-ford-4bangers.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 11:43 pm:

http://www.jandm-machine.com/

the Gulbankian brothers....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 11:50 pm:

Has any one actually used one of these guys?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:36 am:

Yes, I have had an extensive rebuild done and they are first rate! They keep you informed daily including clear pictures of problems found, and work performed. Money well spent and will nevet regret it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:16 am:

I have used J and M. Great work. Extremely knowledgeable guys. They get it done right.

They have done three engine rebuilds for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 09:32 am:

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:44 pm:

J & M Machine Co.

You can't go wrong!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:06 pm:

If Herm endorses them they must be very good as the Kohnke standard is at the top.

Tim Moore

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration