Finally, a Good Use for a Model T Coil :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Finally, a Good Use for a Model T Coil :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 06:37 pm:

Homemade PunjabTaser

Can you can keep a straight face? No you won't.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cf4_1414026047

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 06:47 pm:

Man, what fun ! Thanks Rick for posting that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:41 pm:

What a hoot! LOL
Even with all the fun he still did a good job with the explanation of how it works. He would be a great science teacher, if he's not already.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

Thanks I will probably dream of a uni-brow taser now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:02 pm:

I have four more good uses for Ford coils. The cylinders in my Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:37 pm:

I found it really amusing to see how he used modern technology to replicate a device that's been around for over one hundred years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:56 pm:

Thanks for posting. I needed a good laugh today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RVB on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

Now I know what to do when my T, isn't running well..? taser it back to life..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 06:49 am:

Humor does get the point , errr spark, across !!! LMAO ! Thanks Ralph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 11:59 am:

Can his setup be used as a substitution for a traditional T coil?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 12:17 pm:

Has he has redesigned the e-timer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 12:42 pm:

Great, thanks for posting !! I use to use an old neon light transformer, a couple of pieces of number nine wire and build a Jacob's ladder. Much the same only 110 volt power input.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration