Cokey Williams

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Cokey Williams
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 11:47 pm:

Did anyone know George "Cokey" Williams from Hayward Ca?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 03:06 am:

Perhaps Aaron Griffey, he lives in Hayward,CA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 08:41 pm:

Never heard of him.
Was he a model T guy?
I'll ask Ed Archer if he knew him.
Ed lives here too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

So did Cokey die?
Ed says he was a member of the Northern Ca, T Club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 12:11 am:

Ed was correct Arron, George was a member of the Northern Ca T club for many years. Tom- you are probably asking because he came up to the Montana 500 several times. I'm about 90% sure I heard that George did pass away several years ago. George successfully drove midgets for may years before he got involved in Model Ts and was always "tweaking" is T for a little more power or reliability. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 04:33 am:

Yes, he came to the Montana 500 and was quite a character as I understand. I was wondering if he was still alive and what might have happened to his Montana 500 car.

Thanks for the info guys.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration