Wanted base mounting casting for Jno Brown Generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wanted base mounting casting for Jno Brown Generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Friday, December 19, 2014 - 08:12 pm:

Looking for my 1911 Model T Touring an original or reproduction base mount casting for a Jno Brown Carbide Generator. I understand that the Jno Brown base is cast with three running board mounting tabs. The Victor is the same generator but has a stamped/spun base. Refer to the Veteran Auto Lamp website for reference and pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

I have a report base. Will have to look for it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

That was repro base.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

Sorry I might be wrong. I have a repro piece of metal with 3 knurled nuts on it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration