1927 Coupe Dash

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1927 Coupe Dash
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 02:50 am:

Anyone know where I can a decent shape dash for my 1927 Model T Coupe? If you have one or know of one, please send pictures and price to daveclause@sbcglobal.net Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 04:20 pm:

Have you tried Model T Haven? http://modelthaven.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Dave: PM me, think I have one. I will look tomorrow. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 11:04 pm:

HI...Yes tried model T haven. Thanks, Dan. I will pm you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 03:54 am:

Dave, can't help you with your dash, but I sure like your personal quote!!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Trent on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 11:34 am:

I have a nice one but it's out of a two door sedan I don't know if there the same or not?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

Gene, Dave, I'm not positive but I believe the dash is the same for the Coupe and Tudor. I have a Tudor and a friend has a Coupe and the dash panels appear to be the same. Dan or someone else on the forum could probably tell you for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 01:59 pm:

John, I believe that they are the same

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 01:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:53 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration