AWOLVintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: AWOLVintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 11:36 am:

Does everyone have theirs already ?

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 11:45 am:

Nothing yet in Hillsboro, MO, waiting anxiously. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Not here in sunny fla either

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 12:19 pm:

It always comes.

I always like it.

The "when" is irrelevant.

Having been responsible for a club newsletter, I greatly appreciate those who produce our club magazine. Much and many thanks to them all.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

Got mine today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 11:04 pm:

None here in Virginia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 08:52 am:

Nope, as always I'm the last. Problem is, if I'm in the market to buy a car and there's one in the classifieds, often I miss it 'cause I get the mag so late. Oh well, such is destiny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Should yours not arrive, and it is your thought to attend the MTFCA 50th Anniversary National Tour in Calgary and area, you can find an application form and more information on www.mtfca50.com . . . Reminder must be post marked Jan 2, 2015 or later.
See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 02:24 pm:

I just got mine today in Hillsboro, MO! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Heim on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 03:07 pm:

Still none here in PA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

not yet in Winnemucca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 05:13 pm:

Got mine today (this year) in Bluffton, Ohio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

Got mine yesterday in Bellaire, MI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:04 pm:

Made it to Milton, WA today - yea !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

Got mine today in Denver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:22 pm:

Mine arrived today in NW Ark. For a while there it seemed as if they might be getting closer to being back on schedule, but the 29th day of December isn't too timely for the Nov./Dec. issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 11:16 am:

Yesterday's mail brought mine. I looked at the ads first. It seems to me that the cars with the most outlandish alterations tend to be the highest priced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

Arrived at 13053 today.
jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:36 pm:

08003 today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Got mine today and i really enjoy the early racers!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Finally got my Vintage Ford today, a month late and the first thing I read was the President's Message. He wrote it in October. This is January. ????????????. I'm sure Dan Conder will be more aggressive as our new President.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 11:56 am:

At least we're doing better that MARC. Still don't have the Nov/Dec issue of the Model A News.

Mike

PS The Vintage Ford was worth the wait! Also, Richard, I know Dan,and I agree.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration