Are the after market hydraulic brakes still available from Texas T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Are the after market hydraulic brakes still available from Texas T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:34 am:

Looking to up grade the brakes on my 1919 touring car. Can I still buy from Texas T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:39 am:

call Birdhaven 866-302-3673 Colfax Iowa. They bought out Texas T's. They are real good people

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 09:05 am:

I talked to them last week and placed an order. Yes, they will be supplying the hydraulic brakes. I placed my order in the afternoon, and received it the next day. Great service....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 04:40 pm:

I have a set on my '14 touring since last spring. Saved my Brassworks radiator two weeks ago. Slid to a stop to miss a pickup truck crossing a major thoroughfare without looking. They work.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

Thanks everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 07:54 pm:

Always consider Birdhaven when ordering parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alby Anderson on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 06:49 pm:

Does Birdhaven have a web site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

Their ad in the new VF magazine does not include a website address. Their phone numbers are 515-674-3949 and 866-302-3673.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Throught texas t had disc brakes not hydraulic if hydraulic please share me info thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 11:54 am:

Bob -- The Tex. T disc brakes are operated using a hydraulic system.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alby Anderson on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Thanks Mike

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration