Old Photo - Narrow Track Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Narrow Track Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 10:28 am:

Is that the car that got squeezed between two street cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 12:14 pm:

They were, are and, always will be the funniest duo who ever walked this planet!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 12:19 pm:

No, that is the one that came out of a tunnel after being in it with a train.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 12:52 pm:

How many Model T's were these two a party to destroying ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 06:20 pm:

We don't want to know.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 06:32 pm:

Jay that was not a nice thing to do, I clicked on the posting expecting to see a T built narrow to fit in the snow sled ruts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 09:20 pm:

I was thinking a narrow gauge rail inspection car ....

.... I suppose the conversion is half done, all we need is the flanged wheels ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 03:25 pm:

After having seen the movies, and watched them "driven" after their crash course in customizing? It is fun to look at the photo stills and see how little of the car is actually there, and how some parts were modified to make the illusion.
For this car, I still wonder about the seating,? And where did Stanley put his feet?
Thanks all! Drive carefully, and do have a Happy New Year! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

They wrecked less than 10 million, because there are about 5 million left. One of the reasons I got a Model T was because I liked Laurel and Hardy.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

I have come to one immutable fact and that is you cannot think Model T without bringing forward visions of Laurel & Hardy, The Keystone Cops, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton and others from that era.

John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration