Update on Bob's Antique Auto Parts Happy New Year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Update on Bob's Antique Auto Parts Happy New Year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:35 pm:

Well after all this time I have done it, just left the lawyers office where I just purchased the corporation so now after the bank loans ( lots ) I will be sole owner, I know own 100% of Bob's and will try to restart, so please bear with me as this will take time,
Happy New Year, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:39 pm:

Good for you Bob. It must feel great to have that weight lifted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:39 pm:

Congratulations Bob! I wish you great success and prosperity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Welcome back Bob. Happy New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Davis on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

Congratulations Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 01:57 pm:

Best Wishes Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:01 pm:

Glad to hear it, Bob.
Happy New Year and very best wishes on your new endeavor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:02 pm:

Congratulations Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:30 pm:

That's good news, Bob.

May you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:36 pm:

Great news! We've been pulling for you. Hope to see you in Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:40 pm:

Patience, Perseverance, Persistence & Prayers wins again. Good for you & your supporters.

Best Wishes for a Healthy and in All Ways, Prosperous New Year!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:41 pm:

Keep your lifters comming BOB.

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:52 pm:

Yes, congrats--I hope getting what you wished for turns out to be a GREAT thing!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 03:01 pm:

Good news for you and all your customers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 04:05 pm:

Bob,

Good news and here's hoping for a happier and prosperous new year for you and all the Model T family.

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 04:28 pm:

Happy New Year. Kinda takes on a new meaning. Congrats.
Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

Wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 04:57 pm:

I know there are members who have their favorite vendors. Some vendors carry parts, unavailable from other vendors, and some members buy their parts from the closest vendor to cut down on shipping costs, But I will (and I hope others will) try to support Bob as much as possible until he at least gets back in the "black" profit column. (Plus he is closest to me of all the major vendors, with the possible exception of Birdhaven).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 05:00 pm:

Bob- You da' man! I'll be buying more stuff to help asap. Good for you and I wish you all the success in the world!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark McWethy on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

Congrats Bob. I am glad to hear things worked out for you. Best wishes for the New Year. I'll be looking for TT parts soon. Keep up the good work.
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 06:54 pm:

Congratulations. I am glad you are a survivor.
What parts do you make/have made? Many of us would like to buy direct from the manufacturer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 07:02 pm:

Congratulations Bob! Glad to hear you "beat the man"!! Happy, prosperous New Year to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 07:03 pm:

Congrats Bob. It's amazing how well you can come back from being 'on the ropes' and become triumphant and victorious. It's all upwards and onwards now! Even though there is much recovery and hard work to do, that dark place is behind you now. Great news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

Good deal Bob! Your greatly appreciated. That's what "keep on keepin on" is all about!

It can only get better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 08:52 pm:

Bob, That's good to hear. We need all the suppliers (and manufactures) we can. Not just one or two. Glad you made it thru the tough times. Hope to see you at Chickasha, you were really missed there last year...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

Great news Bob. I became a customer when you started the sales, but the service you provided made me a customer for life. I will continue to buy from you in the future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 08:59 pm:

You have my business, Bob. Two model T's worth anyhoo. -Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

Good news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 11:01 pm:

Way to go Bob. Great news. Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Thank you, it will be rough to restart but I will keep my fathers dream alive as long as I can, we make a lot of T parts I will try to post a list soon, I am trying to get more quotes in the USA on more parts, a few items we make are spindle and tie rod bolts and the steel caps for wishbone and drag links, shims for the same, double lock, lifters, cast pack nuts, hood hooks and 80% of the side and tail lamp brackets, shackles all the gaskets less the head. needle and seats, spray needle early, drain plugs, 26-7 carb. rods, all the carb. & comm. rods, rad. studs, plate nuts, man studs , and a tone more, All the brass and chrome steering wheels, nevile wheels coming soon,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Richmound IND, on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 09:39 am:

Bob, spent 4 hours on you web site yesterday, and have a list. How soon will you be taking new orders?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 10:10 am:

I have been pulling for you since you and I first talked about your family situation. Congratulations and let us know when you are back in business. We need more parts suppliers with others who are going out of business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Great success. I know you will prosper....as we all need your great parts to keep T's on the road, and to bring new ones back to life!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Most excellent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 12:04 pm:

Good news!!! Congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 02:46 pm:

Will be taking orders Monday if we do not have it in stock we will hold it till we get it or back order if you wish, thank you, Bob
Still have quite a bit left that I bought from her

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Bob,

Where can I find your website address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 02:57 pm:

http://www.bobsantiqueautoparts.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 03:03 pm:

Hi Bob, so glad to hear it is all settled.
I am sure I am not alone in wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 03:09 pm:

Thank you all, time to go home and have a good beer, staying home with the wife and going to try to relax from, the last year, Happy New years to all
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

As one of you dealers, this is very good news to me. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Tom

Ford-n-more
Antique Auto Ranch
(Tip Top Timers too)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

Bob,

That is great news! Best of luck in the coming year.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 04:53 pm:

Congrats and good luck this new year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone WV on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 09:42 pm:

Bob, hoping 2015 is better for you than 14 has been for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:16 pm:

Congrats! I'll put in an order for something I'm sure I'll need this week!

Travis Towle
Topeka Kansas

785-408-3409

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 07:28 am:

That is good news! I'm glad my local dealer will still be around.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration