Photos of the upper door seal with rubber strip that wipes against the 1926/27 Tudor roll up windows?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Photos of the upper door seal with rubber strip that wipes against the 1926/27 Tudor roll up windows?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas A. Voltz on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 09:26 pm:

Does anyone have any photos or instructions on how to install the rain/weather strip that rubs against the door and rear quarter windows on the 26/27 Tudor sedan? My car does not have them currently and
I see that Lang's cares what I assume is the correct part for this application. Part # 19008D. Thanks in advance. Respect fully Tom Voltz.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas A. Voltz on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas A. Voltz on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

bump bump?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration