Out With The Old; In With the New

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Out With The Old; In With the New
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 10:22 pm:

When does the 2015 Form, start? Midnight Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 12:08 am:

They were saying on the news that there will be New Years Eve celebrations going on for the next 12 or 24 hours [I forget which]
If you take in all the time zones around the world the celebrating will be non stop.

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 12:37 am:

As of 9:34 pm Pacific, it hasn't flipped over. Then we also know that Eastern is out too, they're 3 hours ahead of California, so it's 12:34 there...that leaves Central, Mountain and Pacific.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 08:34 am:

Wouldn't the International Date Line be the point? Beats me though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Didn't they let the forums lap over one another for a few days last year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Tim, I don't know of any T and T owners, floating around in the Pacific, this side of The International Date Line. Maybe we need to give Chris a holiday. Ha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

Terry...that's good! Ya know, I've been brain dead all week with this damn flu bug, and didn't read the first post correctly!!! Ha ha. Not the first time, and sure's heck won't be the last!!! LOL...Sure hope no one on this forum gets this flu. If you start out coughing out of the blue, chances are, you're getting it! Seems to start that way with everybody. Other than last night the only thing that DIDN'T ache were my teeth! :-(

Happy New Forum year y'all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 01:57 pm:

You know it seems strange that with those who live in Australia and New Zealand are living in tomorrow, you would think they could give us a heads up on what is happening....Ha-Ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 07:39 pm:

The 2015 forum has been open for three days.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/506218.html?1420139602

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration