Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:17 pm:

I keep hearing about a Chickasha swap meet. Can someone please tell me some details.

Travis Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-408-3409

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:27 pm:

Here you go.

http://www.pwsm.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:35 pm:

Thank you so much!

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 02:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:40 am:

hey bud, I went last year and found some good deals on T parts. However, to get the really good stuff you have to be there on the first day. I was not so I missed out on a lot of what I was looking for. Outside of the Wichita swap, its the best T and A swap around these parts. I'm thinking of going this year if I order tires from cokers. If you order ahead, coker will throw your order on his trailer and you can pick them up there for no freight cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Can someone post a link to Steve Jelf's photos or my photos of last years meet. I have not figured out the link thing yet .... There are lots of good photos on either thread, that will give a good idea of the meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:49 am:

Travis, Chickasha has other swap meets during the year, but this is the pre-45 swap meet.
That means only the cars and parts made before 1945 are there. So if you are into T or A parts, this is the one you want to go too.
Swap meets like Hershey are great but you have to look at a lot of parts till you find that T or A part.
A large percentage of venders at Chickasha have T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Willie got it right. Lots of T parts in one place and you don't have to walk a mile or two to find them. If your into walking as an exercise go to Hershey. If you want to find T parts when you first go through the gate go to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

Mister Thrifty goes to both because he doesn't mind walking. In fact, I walk a little extra at Hershey to avoid the $12 a day parking ripoff. :-) I've come home with good stuff from both places.

As Willie says, Chickasha has three meets. The one you want for T stuff is the pre-war meet in March. The May and fall meets are full of post-war, mostly modern stuff.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration