Frozen bushing on gear shifting Rod

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Frozen bushing on gear shifting Rod
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Wheeler on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

On passenger side bushing frozen can't shift into 2 gear any ideas how to free up, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

On what for what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Penetrating oil or a torch works for me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Wheeler on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Sorry it's for a 25tt the torch and hammer worked great all gears now , thanks Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

There is no bushing in a TT or for that matter T transmission on the passenger side. Glad you got it working but still, what is it, aftermarket transmission or what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

Methinks he's talking about #3450 bracket and #3449 brake cross shaft

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:39 pm:

He is not. It's part of a chain drive setups. I was hoping he would post more info here with photos. I didn't save his email. I think this is the setup he has;
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/506091.html?1420094292

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration