Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

2015 test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

test complete!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

Paul, I think it is like 2014, only a year newer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

Jay, you're taking me back to the forties. One day I was at Jimmy Krehbiel's house after school. He turned on the TV to show me the test pattern. The programming didn't start until 5 or 6 PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

What's the story behind the indian chief on the test pattern?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

WOOPIE. Another year has started.

I wonder how many mistakes I can make this year :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Fred :-) we are all entitled to one mistake,I just make up for the perfect people on this planet. My surplus of mistakes are running low!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 01:20 pm:

When I was I kid, we'd watch that indian movie for hours. nothing ever happened. It was boring as hell,
but at least it was funnier than Gillgan's Island. I swear that is why I hate indian movies to this day ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

So Burger, what you're saying is you're not a big fan of Bollywood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Their not Indian's these days their "Native American's". Don't you just love the politically correct morons among us these daze? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:26 am:

"Politically correct" is a 4 letter word...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration