TT truck with express bed and wrecker boom

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT truck with express bed and wrecker boom
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

I was trying to show someone a picture of a wrecker boom on an express bed but I guess I waited to long and could not find the original posting.
I will post it here and hope the person sees it.
Sorry about the quality of the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 01:02 pm:

Let's turn up the lights...

pic01

pic02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Perfect Willie, that's what I want to do with mine if I can find a box. I was going to do a flat bed but my source didn't have one and I like the box better. The search continues. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Lonnie, Give me a call or I'll give you one tomorrow.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration