Call from OZ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Call from OZ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 08:12 pm:

An Aussie just rang me saying he would be coming to US next week and wants my email. He said he met me and wifey here some years ago. I don't remember it right now, and didn't catch his name.

Due to MND, my speaking is so bad now I can't be understood.

Do any of you know who this might be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

Rob Patterson mentioned on a thread 30th Dec/14 that he was going to the USA in 2 weeks for 5. Right time frame, any help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Ralph,

Do you know Ray Green from Australia? His profile page is located at: http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=raygreen-users

If I recall correctly (that gets harder every year) he has called and spoken to several folks in the USA over the years.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

Might be Rob and Sandy, they were at my place a few years ago and Joanne and I had a great visit with them. I thought they might have a hard time finding the house so set a Model T front axle/ spring/ and wish bone at the driveway for a marker...can't miss that!

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Tim, was it a RHD axle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (AUS) on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 01:28 am:

Hi Ralph,
Although Sandy and I will be in LA for a few days, 18th -23rd JAN, it wasn't me who organised the visit.

Here's the sign Tim set up for us. We knew we'd hit the jackpot just as soon as we saw it.

What a great day we had. Unreal hospitality, magic cook-out and the best company from several T folk Tim & Joanne had invited in to meet us. Although a lot of memories of that trip are fading along with my shrinking grey-matter, it was one day I will never forget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

It was Tom Bergmann. He will be here Mon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Hi all, I can see that it is Tom who is coming and not myself even through I would like to, I would be tar and feathered if I turn up there by some people from the other forums and the lady in my life would attempt to kill me with lawyers as I have spent over 100K on new toys in the last three years and not happy about it as the last vehicle removed her garden and flattened some of her trees. Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration