Old photo - China Town Street Erchins

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo - China Town Street Erchins
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 10:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

There's a tricycle just like that currently for sale on my local Craigslist. It originally belonged to the seller's grandfather born in 1908. I ran across it a while ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 12:09 am:

I believe that is a Willy's Knight on the left along with the Fords. Delightful kids at play.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Saniewski Denville NJ on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 07:29 am:

The car all the way to the left, is that a Dodge?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:01 am:

Anybody notice the homebrew bed on the back of the 19-22 T runabout? Center of photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:06 am:

John, The bed looks a little like the bed on our 15 roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 01:32 pm:

Are Chinese-American children Erchins while all the rest of us were Urchins ?

Just trying to jerk your chain, Jay

John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration