Hogs head 25or 26 diff

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hogs head 25or 26 diff
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 02:00 am:

Ok is the a differance in a hogs head between the narrow and wide brake band i know late 27 has the ears
Also on the late 27 with the ears do you still use the corner brackets on the pan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:34 am:

Bob, the pedal spacing, front to back, is different. The brake pedal is moved back half the increased width of the brake band.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 06:11 am:

Yes, the corner brackets are still a good idea. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:12 am:

The 26s had ears too and the wide band. You can tell a 25 with no ears from the earlier covers by the cast-in oil diverter at the top (underside of course).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:26 am:

pre '26 , note spacing for pedal shafts.

Improved Car, '26-'27 hogshead, wide pedal shaft placement.

Wide pedals too :-)

'26-'27

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

Thanks much i know this but was thinking putting my large brake tranny in my carguess i have change out the clutch pedal so t looks right

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration