65,000 Ford Employees Postcard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 65,000 Ford Employees Postcard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:19 am:

Jay,

Great postcard. I believe I've seen the same, or a similar black and white original photo. Any idea the year it was taken?

Thanks for posting,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:51 am:

I believe that it was taken the day that Ford announced the five dollar day, January 5th, 1914.

http://www.thehenryford.org/exhibits/pic/2014/14_jan.asp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

I wonder how many Ford people got sick in Detroit that January day who appear to be without coats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

According to The Henry Ford, this photo was taken Sept 1913

12,000 Ford Motor Company Employees outside the Highland Park Plant, 1913

Subject Date: 1913
Originally photographed by C. R. Vallin.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration