Miniture Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Miniture Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

What's the skinny on those? Had to show me that pickup, didn't you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Jason, randomly tossing the pictures of these remarkable little T's over the forum wall without a full explanation should be enough to get you kicked off the forum for ever! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:08 pm:

I gotta say, I don't usually care about these type of miniature Ts? But that little touring with the wood type wheels has to be about the best one I have ever seen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

Oh oh.....now you have done it....now multiple grandpas on here are immediately going to get started building one of those for their grandchildren ...they look great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:25 pm:

I wanted to see the reaction
Before I posted more details... they are 2/3 size and of a full size T. They were built by Fred Scott of Moose Creek Ontario from scratch. They are have a hydrostatic transmission powered by a Honda engine. The transmission is operated by three pedals similar to the full size car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Jason-
They are cute, but...

my first thought is with the $$$ spent on one of those, you gotta be 2/3 of the cost of a real T.

I don't remember how much I spent building this pedal car.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 07:14 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration