Need help with speedster sheetmetal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need help with speedster sheetmetal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith bailey on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

Building a speedster and have all rootlieb sheet metal.... Can't figure out how to mount fenders to running boards .... Please help.... Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

I've got that kit too and although not ready to assemble the sheet metal I kind of wondered the same thing. Could it go together with a wood block between the fender and running board like the early cars? I thought I'de figure that out when the time came.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration