Brookville, PA 1914 Pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brookville, PA 1914 Pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Left to Right, what are cars 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 10 ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

When I zoom in, I lose clarity. Any chance you could post the image in smaller parts?
#1 probably Buick
#2 Chandler?
#3 Chalmers?
#4 probably Buick
#8 definitely Pierce-Arrow
#10 definitely Hupmobile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 11:57 am:

And this for Brookville, Pa.
this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Far right look like Buick and Metz to my fuzzy eyes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Good catch Richard E! I am 95 percent certain that you are correct about the Metz. I can even make out the mostly cloth windshield they used about four years later than anyone else.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

G'day,

Imagine the crap you would have to go through today to take that picture.

Peter

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration