Old Photo - Automobile Club Free Road Service

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Automobile Club Free Road Service
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:11 am:

the car is a 1926?? Auburn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:05 am:

Looks like a '25 T runabout to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

It appears the photo was taken from inside a house. You can see tree reflections on the glass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

Dave, Thanks for sharing that "Columbo Moment" with us.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

No problem. I didn't want anyone to think the forum was haunted. While I'm at it, I'm glad the driver didn't leave the door open. "AUTOMOB" wouldn't look good.

(Message edited by 404 not found on January 04, 2015)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration