Restoration Shops for single item.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Restoration Shops for single item.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Have an older gentleman that needs the steering column on his 1914 restored and I do not have time to do it. He removed it and now is looking for someone to restore it for him. Who will do this?
He is not computer literate so let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

Location???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

look at his profile, Tulsa Oklahoma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

He is south of Tulsa, Okla. I can ship for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 09:55 am:

What needs to be done?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:19 am:

It also is important to be specific in what "restored" means. Restored to me is new automotive paint/body work on the column, new bushings, new shaft if needed, gears, polished and lacquered brass, correct plating on the levers, and put back together without scratching it all. To others, "restored" means sandblasted and painted with a rattle can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:22 am:

I would check with Mike Bender, he is in Tulsa.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/475340.html?1409446387

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Warren -- If Mike Bender is too busy, I could do it if you or he can get it to Fayetteville. It's just a 2-hour drive from Tulsa. waterwalk999@gmail.com 479-790-4229

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

I am way to busy right now. Get with Mike Walker he is good at this sort of thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

still looking for someone to completely rebuild the column. he wants it restored to mint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Julius Neunhoffer, Kerrville, Tx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

Warren, Mike Walker above would be a good (and fairly close) person to do it for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

I second the Mike Walker motion. He is an excellent total Model T or component restorer and both his parents were married at the time of his birth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

But not to each other. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

I agree with George. FWIIW, I would have no problem letting Mike restore any of my T's or T sub assemblies despite his parents marital status!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration