Newbie - Help on Long Island - 1923 Model T - UPDATE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Newbie - Help on Long Island - 1923 Model T - UPDATE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By T Thompson on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 09:27 am:

Guys,

Been awhile since I provided an update on my progress with my 1923 Touring...

I was able to locate and great shop to help with repairs on my T. I'm limited with work space so had to shop out the big jobs. We're about 2mth+ into the work and about 95% complete.

So far have completed:

--Engine over haul (full clean and paint)
--Springs & Shack (Front and Rear Replaced)
--Brakes
--Windshield (Safety and New Rubber Installed)
--Wiring (All redone)
--Interior (All Leather Panels Replaced)
--New Wheels and Tires (My Grandpa had wire kit with wheels and tires so went with that... I know not correct but wood wheels / tires where all shot)
--Rear Tire Mount (Installed)
--Hood (New Lacing, and Motometer Installed)

I hope to get it back home in the next few weeks and I'll post some updated photos. But I have attached a before/after of engine thought it came out great...

I read forum daily and I appreciate all the info!!

TT

Before
After

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration