'23-'25 coupe cowl vent lever wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: '23-'25 coupe cowl vent lever wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Suttle on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

For reasons that escape me, the lever that operates the cowl vent on my '25 coupe is missing.
Does anyone have one as the fresh air driving season is just around the corner!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

Are you talking the steps? If so Tom Kreais lasered some out call him 419-937- 4196 Tiffin Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 09:53 am:

I have an original in my storage. I will look for it if your interested.
I have a 24 Coupe and had an extra cowl section I stripped down for parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Suttle on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Any help appreciated. Thanks, john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 05:13 pm:

Steve I found the cowl vent. It has the lever on it. Its braded on the vent. Is that what your talking about? Could yours be broken off?
Here is a pic of the 24-24 front cowl parts I saved.

Not a good close up shot of the vent but the handle is braded on the the underside of the vent. vent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Suttle on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

John,
I can feel the hole where the lever would be attached to the vent door.
There is nothing else down there. No ratchet, no handle, etc.
Are all the parts you show necessary to fix this problem?
Steve
direct e-mail
sosuttle@aol.com'
thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration