Old Photo - Winterized Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Winterized Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

Pretty Lady, a nice Gate and one of my favorite coupes. The reflection in the windows almost looks like upholstery channels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

Christmas tree ornament in the rear window?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

Nice photo.

Is that a feather in her hat or a hole in the picture?

Looks like white wall tires. At first I thought it was a reflection of the snow on the bottom edge of the tire but if you follow the tire around the rim it looks like white walls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 05:49 pm:

I'd call it macaroni...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 06:59 am:

Thank you "Yankee Doodle" Townsend.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration