1917 to 25 fenders???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1917 to 25 fenders???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe lachance on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

posting again this set of rear fenders,original,not repops.. does it vary from year to year for these?.never been mounted,should be touring model.would appreciate all the help you can give..i also posted these on model t ford club international in classifieds.. pics took there.600 for both +shipping,joe lachance ashland cnty ohio 440 865 8637..jwlac99@yahoo,comset of original fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 12:48 am:

Looks like my rear fender only in better condition than when I got them...and my car is a 22. They're definitely nice, look nice at any rate, have to see the underside to say for sure (about how nice they are, not the year), but yes they're 17-25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 06:09 am:

Not 24-25. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 09:06 am:

Whats the difference?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 11:36 am:

john, here's the difference. Late 23? 24 25 for sure. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 11:48 am:

I believe Joe's fender is 17-23.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

I was wondering because my 24 T Coupe has fenders unique to a Coupe and it has the off set instead of having the straight line all the way down to the running board.
In the back of my mind I was thinking the closed cars have the off set fenders and the Touring and Runabouts have the straight line down to the running board. I think the sedan fenders fenders have the offset. Rootlieb shows the sedan fenders with the offset also.

Rootlieb shows their repo 17-25 rear touring and roadster fenders with the straight line.

So now I'm not sure. ?????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

My May 25 roadster rear & front fenders do not have that turn-in, if that's any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 06:35 pm:

Joe's fender has a very definate curve for the splash apron. Kieth's fender has a very straight splash apron. I think Kieth's is for a later car than Joe's. Joe's looks very much like the fender on my 22 Roadster. Kieth's looks like a sedan or touring body.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Just got back from the T garage, and I have to take some of what I said back, the front fenders to have a very slight turn in, but not the rears.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration