What are these?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What are these?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Found this walking through the woods yesterday buried in the leaves and dirt. Been there a long time I guess. If there is any print on the tag shown in the picture it doesn't show up. Tried to clean it with steel wool but no luck. I don't think they are from the same vehicle but were in the same area of the woods. Well, some of the pictures didn't show up but I hope there is enough here to see what I found. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

The cowl and steering column are 1924 Model T. (high hood with 4-rivet tag)

The frame rail and spring are not Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

Thanks Derek, that's what I was lookin' for. I'll hang the T stuff somewhere and figure out later what to do with brand X. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marvin turner on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:13 pm:

The brand x part is twenties dodge i believe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

Thanks Marvin. Never had any experience with Dodge stuff and I had no idea. Thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration