New email??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New email??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 06:22 pm:

got a new computer and i had to change my e=mail so can i still use my password and username? Baffled Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

Why would you have to change your email? What are you using for an email handler?

On the old computer, disable auto send/receive for the account.

On the new computer, add the account and set auto send/receive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

let me guess Ken, windows 8.1? If so it happened to me also a week ago with a new computer. I am now an "outlook" address rather than my "Live", "Hotmail" and others. I had no choice but to give then up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

I had used Hotmail for umpteen years, until they switched me to Outlook. I didn't like the changes involved and asked MS to let me remain on Hotmail. They denied that, so I switched to Gmail. It's MUCH better in many ways, also free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Good to know Mike, I believe I'll change also. I do not like tis outlook

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration