Photo Postcard - She Followed Me Home......Can I Keep Her?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Photo Postcard - She Followed Me Home......Can I Keep Her?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

I couldn't afford either one even if they did follow me home for some unexplainable reason. Way to high maintenance costs.

(Message edited by paulmikeska on January 04, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 10:58 am:

I hope it is a none electric starter.
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 03:55 pm:

It just proves what I always say "Model T's are chick magnets"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

Take a look at the "1913-14" T. Several wrong parts and "gussied up" I do not know about the gal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

Both look like they would be fun to ride. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

I'd take 'er for a quick spin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 11:55 pm:

I'd take her for a long spin ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 07:20 am:

I keep waitin for that dress to blow up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

She cannot hold a candle to Christina.

Christina needs to make her inaugural 2015 visit - continuing a sacred tradition here on the Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

I think it is Bridget - a few years ago.

Recently:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

And a thought for today:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

Dave you have that right. I'm a lucky guy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration